Please respond to the following:
1) do you use a heart rate monitor? If so, what brand?
2) Do you use a wrist GPS when you run? If so, what brand?
3) please explain the appeal of Jersey Shore. I don’t get it.
4) what phone apps, if any, do you employ for distance, pace, etc when you run?
5) Am I the only one who falls down trying to do Warrior 3?
6) do you use social networking to keep track of/brag about your workouts? If so, which social networking tools/sites do you use?
7) Were you as disappointed in “Red Riding Hood” as I was?
8) Honestly: do you get Lady GaGa?
9) What shoes do you run in? Are they the same shoes you cross train with?
10) Please tell me that you’ve seen “Hyperdrive” on Netflix. Oh. Em. Gee. Bullocks to you, if you haven’t!
Thanks for your responses. These will be tabulated in order to assist the cessation of my obsessive freaking/stressing/pestering about a GPS that may or may not actually tell time.
Also, today I will be giving away 3 pairs of pants that are too big! Yay!
Also, also: CananBall, I will be hand delivering your prizes to you during the first few days of August. I’ll let you buy me a raspberry wheat from Brew Co. 😉 love ya!