I’m sending this out into the Great Cosmic Void that is the Internet only because I need some sort of accountability. I know there are those Out There who relish the task of keeping others on track and pointing out shortcomings.
Useful Mammals, they are.
Goals to Meet by Christmas, 2011:
1) Don’t gain weight.
Losing may not be an option with fudge in the house, but I hope to at least maintain.
2) Post all of the Advent readings.
3) Make at least 5 gifts by hand.
This means that some of you may get macaroni art.
4) Do yoga at least 3x per week.
5) Register for a Christmastime 5k and two big races for next year.
6) Refrain from selling the children on eBay. …this could be tough…
Have you set goals for the year’s end? What are they and what’s your plan of execution?